Sunday, January 23, 2005

in a nutshell...

word of the day: anacerbic- means brainless, works for mal-formed seals adn little sisters...
first day at this blog thing... 1:05am talking to lea who should have been on her way back to new haven...reverting back to my days of Gun n' Roses, recalling drives in the Shomron listening to November Rains...aahh the days of warm weather... speaking of which i was just in Hawaii, went to visit the awesome Kraz family and collective hula girls- N.D.M. and C.M.L. Nechama and i got to see I Luv Huckabees... properly introduced to Abraxas Bridge contacted lead singer and guitarist, insatiable curiosity can be a killer. college starts thursday, taking awesome classes, horror fiction, poetry, philo, anthro...blah blah... listening to art bell's radio program on UFO sightings....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh kill me now, for the drama-eth, I fear, is far too much for me to bear-eth. ::Falls to the floor in a dead faint:: :D
Hi Yummy, hi Chaya, hi Nechamie, hi Moishe, hi anybody and everybody, and a big thank you to H.LK. for making this all happen. I also want to thank my agent, mother, father, and Hermes, my pet goldfish, for supporting me through my tough cesarian section operation.
I gonna try to dig up a poem I wrote a while ago about Rachel our forebear if I can find it to fit in with the some of the biblical themes going on around here.
Fantastic, fantastic poetry, H.L.K.
:D-Mr. mysterioso, esq.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home