Tuesday, January 25, 2005

it's so late... my body just can't keep up with my mind... deep night and sensation is everywhere... i must have undiagnosed adhd... me and yummy... well, all is well on the western front...think i am going to send my blogpage to my email groupees... so tired adn tea tastes like sawdust... lea i hope you finally fell asleep, g'luck on your drive tomorrow, chaya langerino thanks for your visit...



they say that the breath of the soul-
the fire seeking,

calling from the Deep
The essence of ourselves
Definition of art.
In a state where we express who we really are.
In this world

where there is often not much to inspire
A world where Angels are swamped with demons.
Praying that we cannot see
The breath taking beauty
all around us.


G'morning to all. May the morning be kind and your coffee powerful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home