Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Warning: this is a long post

Sometimes there's just so much to say, it's easier to say nothing at all... besides as of late i have realized that this blog has become its own creature (i'm thinking an intimate version of frankenstein) and i have zero control whose eyes behold what i write (not that i'm quivering here.) ...

ugh.
Holidays are going beautiful (thank the lord of hosts). On principle I hate being subjected to my things- (i like to fantasize that if i flushed my phone down the toilet, life would continue in its blissful pattern) and right now much to my discern- i am at the mercy of my computer (a truly crappy one)- and i am not pleased (school papers are being held hostage on my laptapy)...

Refocusing my energy here...

Today it's pouring, my favorite weather forecast (that is a serious statement). I often ask my students what supernatural power they would wish for if they could have any, i know what i would want...no cloak of invisibility, no supersonic speeding abilites, nor would i want to read minds...i would want to be a weather magi :) seriously- i would love to conjur up wild whirlwinds and fierce thunderstorms and pound every Yellow Brick Road ever constructed... lordy lordy getting high on that energy...(now there's a relieving thought.) i kinda like the idea of the whole world being inconvienced by the rain- makes you acknowledge something a wee higher than yourself...

now that i am in lightning thrower mode...some days you just have to give up your 'working' capacity and watch the showers fall...and let it go...all of it...every last drop that blocks the Flow...

So i've been doing a little pleasure reading (for once.) and i thought i'd share some of my findings with the public- life experience often develops from one's instincts (despite the 'knowing' factor, i think we can agree on that). Do we not all act on the awareness of Self, ot the knowing of our instincts?- And are we all not in the act of becoming? becoming a living story... In each individual story there are twelve instincts:

1. the instinct to shine in your life from a true center; 2. the instinct to have a home (a place of Self); 3. the instinct to communicate (in any form); 4. the instinct to love; 5. the instinct to act; 6. the instinct to philosophize, to sum it all up; 7. the instinct to commit (call it a guitar, call it a man); 8. the instinct to heal (your puppy, your soul); 9. the instinct to express truth; 10. the instinct to express soul (namastaei man.); 11. the instinct to express power (the god in me...); 12. the instinct to gaze at your past and anticipate the future... (run with it boy- map your natal chart...or let me if you dare...)
so in the thread of the rain, and in the spirit of the tears falling from the sky...what goes around comes around- works for tragic precipitation and inner karma....

shine on you crazy diamonds- all of you...in this beautiful Rain...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bebe you're such a gypsy witch!! as if you need magic powers with it??!! personally i would want to be invisibly teleported from one realm to another...ha ha...zoom here i am...zoom...here i go!
xxoxox zed ed

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hindy,
i enjoyed reading.

-c.michla.z.

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know Hindy, I agree with you - I love the rain. I happened to have been home that day, and I was laying in bed, windows closed, but shades set on sheer, just to see the distinct colour the sky emits when the clouds are collapsing.

I love the smell of a thunderstorm. I honestly do. It's so refreshing. I need to buy a scented candle of the sort "Brooklyn Thunderstorm - a mix of sewage with a light essense of electricity (that came from an electrified grate that killed a dog and a geriatric)"

No? No. :-)

Hmm...isn't an Eddy a whirlpool? Looks like I'm closer to having the power to summon the winds and waters every day now...eh?

Oh man, I'm rambling. Have a Shabbat Shalom and end of Pesach! My body is not being kind to me with all this crappy food. I can't wait for it to be over so I can start cooking some fresh dishes that didn't come packaged in a can marked OU-P. Time to bake a fresh loaf of bread, and make an olive-garlic cream cheese spread. Yum.

Hope all is well Hin!!!! See you in class!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home