Tuesday, April 12, 2005

ha ha hee ha :)

yes! people i am breaking free of the clocks....i now have the power to control time...(& j.v. no crowley involved in that one :) I refuse to believe that right now it is 2am just because my plastic wired computer screen tells me so... and since when am i subjected to time??! (o Miss Dubone where art thou!) I just finished my run for the evening and in my head it is 8pm...so that's that.... now I am going to enjoy the rest of my evening. Seems like everyone's joining the blogland these days...walnutfreak.blogspot.com; nahama.blogspot.com; phreephish.blogspot.com; sheesh...it's lovely guys!! ... i hope i will be able to visit everyone's at some point, i will try my best....last day of grammar bootcamp tomorrow (modifying clauses are seriously rocking my world) and then Lee and I head to our "Les Yeaux Noir" concert (yes, they're the French gypsy klezmerists...) hmm...Eddie...you know that you're craziest scoprio i've ever seen :). i'm sorry my blog doesn't aestetically please you, we can talk color arrangements some time :) I'm impressed you know so many Jewish names...figures that they are all female :) seriously though it's great having a metrosexually groomed friend like yourself to advise yours truly on her hair, clothes, and class comments....forget law you should be one of the queer eye guys....good luck with your teeth on thursday (acosta will miss you and the 'quiet':) chaya- hope you made a 'root canal' decision- the quicker it's done the better...
nehama- we need to talk about you're new blog...estoh veggie dinner will be lovely, i am clearing :) and YUM!!!!!!! YUUUMMM!!! and PERETZ!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!
i think that just about elegantly sums it up :) joy, peace, and happiness to you all. really, i mean that. now people, i am going to go hit a frying pan over my head.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hindah, your title of the blog is a line from pinnochio when they all turn into donkies, or is it donkeys? I think donkeys..... THATS STEALING, forget edmond, you are a stealer.... (i forewarned you i am not in a proper mental state) this might come haunt me. nonetheless i shall continue. hindah, you are excellent. shout it out to the universe, this woman has the answer to global warming!!!! hang out a little more and you may be privy to an actual explanation as i have been. yes me, all the way from wal*martville.and yes i have been let into this secret society. (don't know that too many have...) be jealous fellow posters, be jealous. that's what's great about livin just west of the mississippi and north of the rio grande. i'm afraid with you hindy, it has become my identity, but no matter!! we shall move forth. (hope the 8 a.m. caffeine buzz is still abuzz) (and that you had a warm shower)(and that you don't abuse your fellow classmates anymore, in preschool they have special anger management for children who smack) and there's nothing wrong with health food bumper stickers. i'm telling you, you will gain a newfound respect from fellow roadhazards... i love you hindy with a bindi. And for the guilt free feeling when you eat pastries i depart with a quote from one of the greatest films of all time, which was directed by a great director and who's daughter is directorly challenged. long live francis ford.
Ehem
"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."
Clemenza to Rocco
The Godfather

1:01 AM  
Blogger HindiK said...

i love that qoute :) (we are just in time for another Godfather marathon) :) two days and countin' dahlin...two days and countin... two beeps to escape Walmartville...

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hin, the root canal's happening tonight. I'm a horrible dentist... and I'm hating myself so much right now...
Thanks for listening, and for all your advice. I'm coming in on Tuesday - can I book myself in for a therapy session?

12:59 AM  
Blogger HindiK said...

did you know that when i was younger i only wanted to be a dentist? seriously, in fact i used to develop the oral x-rays at the local dentist- still do my own actually :). see ya then dahlin.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home