Saturday, May 07, 2005

Well Shavuah Tov, my loyal bloggers...a good healthy week to you all. So Rose and I are in the midst of planning our trip...though we've got no tickets... and all i have is a backpack, a pair of sandals, two pens and my log... so where is the wind going to take us?? ireland. headin' all the way to Ardmore Bay, maybe to Galoway for a word fete... then Paris (my love. my light. my joy.) Spain e Portugal...but really who knows?? Parce-que the Rose and i will get to train station and decide to go to Transylvannia...glory glory freedom :) ... Happy Happy Birthday Papa Gary :) hope you've digested Moo's cake :)...in the spirit of malchus and gevurah- my feministo buds...au revoir Ricko, bon voyage.. i better see you b4 next semester in lab...Edmond hope you're out of your Vertigo...Angelique- where o where can you be? and Anne Oakley keep me posted on your "experiment"...i'll keep a sleeping bag for you, as your L.-wh. [lee you should get that term] and all that :) People it's official i am looking into cats- send references...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm back hon... just tryin to find my feet... Hit an all time low this week - the finality of my decision finally hit me - it hurt so bad. I've never felt that way, but i'm hoping that the only way from here is up. It has to be - it can't hurt more than it already does...
In other news - we raised $5500 at a cocktail party / silent auction that we had on Thursday night. Made all the late nights worth it. Just got back from Teaneck - the restaurant that I had CALLED TO CHECK CLOSING TIME decided to close early, something about Mothers' Day, not quite sure. Anyways, time for me to stop rambling and get back to preparing. Appel moi, mon amie...

2:20 AM  
Blogger nahama said...

cats?
yeah, bengal tigers are pretty cool. i like jasmin's tiger.

nice itinerary! what about...luxemburg?
so.
very very funny "brooklyn thunderstorm" scent. do quit day job.

oh, warning: do not watch hitchhikers guide to the galaxy without first reading the book.
and: star wars! yay!

in closing,
bye!

7:02 AM  
Blogger HindiK said...

welcome back guys :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Rishe G said...

oh G-d, I'm actually jealous and I'm not being sarcastic. I've been to London way too many times lately, all without going beyond Golders Green... ok maybe a tiny bit, like the bus I hopped on to get to "Trendy Fulham" (I read too much British chicklit), and my wanders around Hampstead to see Jane Green's environment. I'd be better off going down to Stratford on Avon but what can I do, I'm a chicklit ho. So enjoy your Irish sojourns and think of me... I'm very into Marian Keyes too :P

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home