Monday, May 08, 2006

pax

It's amazing how such trivial things can bother us...stupid unimportant things like luke-warm coffee, broken pens and opposing opinions. We harp on such little menial things, while we fail to acknowledge real issues, the huge black holes that burn in the psyche of society... the huge endeavor and profound absolute truth in bettering society; instead of concentrating on disproving methodologies. Seriously, who the hell cares how you do it, just do something to make the world a better, safer, more beautiful place.
Stop worrying so much about the disparring annoyances that somehow manage to eat at your little safeguarded indisputed world of mono-dimensional self... refocus, recenter on the much larger bigger picture of the spherical world in desperate need of change and increased goodness.

Its come to my attention that there is quite an audience reading this slightly inane blog. I will not pretend that I don't know that you exist. I'm not so uncertain with myself to pretend to be indifferent or unaware of your presence. I walk down the street laughing to myself at the absurdity of this entire parallel, sub-culture Chabad universe. Some people think that I am exposing a whole millieu of impropriety, a repetoire of anti-conventionality. If i have done so, it was unconsciously done. I am simply promoting another way of thinking...a looser, unstructed, freer perspective. I am advocating tolerance, acceptance, creative expression, respect and a limitation of judgment.... to be honest, i don't care if that platform makes me wrong... even if some of you may find that somewhat offensive, I will not apologize for who i am. Just as i do not expect any of you to apologize for the slightly paradoxical, ever-changing, fluid way you live your life. I am not looking for approval and I am not looking for condemnation- If you desire you challenge me- I welcome it, i appreciate it. Debate only strengthens the mind and affirms opinions. Dialogue only points out inconsistencies, mistakes of logic, mistakes that are not fatalistic errors but portals of self-discovery....delving deeper and deeper into the heart of a concept, an idea, a state of being.
So no...no apologies and no hard feeling either. Yes, you are right, i have to be aware that the "door" to namastaei is always open, and you too, have to remember that you have equal choice not to visit.

*in peace* and much na-ma-st-ae-i

7 Comments:

Blogger HindiK said...

you only get free speech if you've mastered respect first.

now get the hell off my property.

1:22 PM  
Blogger HindiK said...

and to you little cousin-
while i am so glad to see you put a sentence together [nice vocab too love]
if we are are 'estranged' [and in your face?! that's low] and we are relocating to Greenwich Village then i'm afraid, according to your own defintion, you'd have to come with me...so better get packing.

some how i think Zaidy would disagree with you on that.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right on girl.

you tell 'em.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh brother, this is ridiculous... on to more important things... i graded your final paper... i will not tell you the grade until the end of the semster, but nonetheless, i have read it thoroughly and made numerous comments/criticisms on it. i just figured id give you some 'thinkin material' for those long lonely nights when you cant seem to get to sleep!! hahahaha

i rule

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hin: Mantra (verb) Lisbon. Whoops, I started writing 'Barcelona'...
...can you say "summer house"?

Hehe. I'm hungry already!

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it me or did we just lose an eye? (i)

1:34 AM  
Blogger AC said...

I was doing some blog hopping and stumbled on you idyll. I just wanted to comment on "smnukis" idiocy. The Chabad ideology doesn’t promulgate estranging dissidents. Having eccentric individuals can only help foster growth and maturity.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home