Monday, February 28, 2005

a good thing to remember:
"LOVE IS LIFE. ALL, EVERYTHING THAT I UNDERSTAND, I UNDERSTAND ONLY BECAUSE I LOVE. EVERYTHING IS, EVERYTHING EXISTS, ONLY BECAUSE I LOVE."
-Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Hebrew School class painted their parsha mural today...it looks fabulous, took my 12 year old boyfriend Yudah to the B'klyn Children's Museum, they have the most adorable display of life-size instruments...granted a very noisy one...and then went for a car wash despite the fact that mass snow storm is predicted for tomorrow, now homeowork, school work, paper work, possibly shower and bed? ...exhaustive but extremely fulfilling day...good luck Hula Girl with your maggots, good luck Lea with your blog, good luck Chaya wiht your life, good luck AXB on your gig tomorrow, if you're in LA check out their site for details...and werdie i need partee details...:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On ne peut recréer ce qu'on aime qu'en le renoncant. A moving insight into art, and when it becomes possible.

8:35 PM  
Blogger HindiK said...

merci beaucoup monsieur/mademoiselle anonymous- i must say your French is fabulous :)

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I see that not only do I have competition on the British front, but also on the French... What's my claim to fame now??? Hin, my dear, you HAVE to come. I'm going crazy, you're going crazy, but if i take off Linda will kill me, plus you're the one with the car, so... Ani mechakeh Lach.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home