Thursday, March 17, 2005

Am having a wonderously good day (i hope you all are :) i am currently willing it to be Spring (as in my choice of light-clothed garb) the MOo and I are off to see River Dance (i'm bringing m'Joyce) and it's St. Paddy's day- so it should be nice and zany...this poem (which i will take off tomorrow) is an oldie...i raise my glass/coffee mug to "meta-physical" poetry (he hem)... Slante!! (as the Irish) [Though as a poetic style i'll stick to the 'monument of complex emotion' vein...yes, i like my dancing dervishes :)] this is loosely conceptualized by matt prior (nice quirky brit/irish one) gtr finish up withIslamic studies- midterm in the am (how come we don't have spring break???!! *moan* )... till later then my friends (maybe upon returning from the show i will be more inclined and truly inspired to write more :) )....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now this kind of poetry, my dear, I can appreciate. Not emulate, yet, but still, that's a step.
How's you, Hin? I'm sitting in the teachers' lounge, willing the snow to fall until morn, so that I may rest my weary body for a while longer...
Nah, ce n'est pas moi d'ecrire comme ca. You haven't influenced me THAT much...
Anyways, have yourself a great evening, night, morning, etc, and we'll talk. I might come in Thursday afternoon/evening, got any plans?

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How in heaven's name did a post that I wrote last week show up as written today? Ah, the world of cyberspace is a strange one.
I hope you enjoyed the second half of riverdance as much as the first, but received my life-jacket... Take care Hon, bon nuit... Je suis fatigue.... I'll talk to you tomoz... X

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone else is anonymous so i feel like i should be too...

happy st paddy's day!! i celebrated by cooking Shabbos in my "Everybody loves an Irish girl" top and contemplating the warm beer in the cupboard (didn't get that far in wasting my calories though). Riverdance - great way to celebrate that country we do love...

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's been awhile hinda since ive been able to check out ur blog. im enjoying it! i like this poem abt the couple, i can actually understand it without looking up words on dictionary.com
i still want to comment on our dear friend Nechama's poetry so im gonna scroll down on ur blog and find that.

shavuah tov!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home