Wednesday, March 02, 2005

i don't belong to any specific music genre, i go by the feel of the song...and i like the one thats playing right now...solid lyrics...day's over, nights begins...feels damn good...Nekama where, o where is your hawaii work? i have been checking my email awaiting new talent with great anticipation (i need a high :) ....and i miss my Yale sweatshirt :) ... check out mon amie, Lea's new bloggee (she's quite the clever and talented one) at livesalone.blogspot.com... and hon, i changed my mind i disagree with Billy Shakespare "blogs are not the results of idle brains"!! visit her, you'll love her...spread the word... bella bebe :) and Angel Brit- as an official herbalist/witch/palmist (i'll fax references) i am available for you-know-what, i can't even say it it's so violent :) just say the word ('cept my car's out of commision), and yes, all men can have rotten, hideous, grotesque, id-ish tendencies some even help prove the evolutionary theory... listen to me, i want you to read this every morning: you are a beautiful, strong, invincible, intelligent, wonderful human...i am still infuriated by what you told me...really, if i was physically able to i'd drive over now...fear not...i am convinced there are some good fish left... one for you, lay, nekama, reesh...maybe even me :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hin, I'm tempted to start a blog just to get such a nice shout out! :) Oh, I'm imagining how interesting it would be... Today we played with play dough. Today we played in the snow. Today we had an accident... Hmm... I think I'll leave the blogging to those with more interesting lives. Not that my life doesn't astonish me sometimes, but the exciting stuff is too risque for cyberspace, so for now I'll stick to writing my random little comments. Thanks for listening, my friend...

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having a friend like you makes the world a little easier to face...

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay i love you. this is fun to read. i wish i remembered how to WRITE!!

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hin,
I like what you said -
"I am convinced..." thats the attitude we've gotta have when challenges confront us.
you know there's a song we always had playin in sem - I think it's f/ moshav or wateva
theres a part that goes
"but I wont give up -no nononono"
ya theres gonna be times
we feel like crap
and we'll tell ourselves something
like "why couldnt I be beutiful
any smarter suc'sfl confident
have friends or whatever"
and you know what we could have it
but just feel down
and those thoughts are just noooooo good
we gotta throw em' out cuz otherwise one could end up being just that.
but when someone is convinced - convinced of the good
like hin you said so well
then they'll be alright
and I agree with anonymous#16000
on your site
'having a friend like you makes the world a little easir to face'
so continue
giving her the courage she needs
giving me some courage
and ofcourse yourself
love ya tons - messiah now!

8:39 PM  
Blogger HindiK said...

amen to all that.
shalom to all :)
keep a'climin'

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home