Thursday, June 02, 2005

Glorious, Wonderful, Beautiful Day....almost :)

So I am going to type this up because I have about 45 sec. before my students get here...
Today was glorious, sun was shining, nice breeze...parfait. :) Sar- indeed we will soon be evicted from entropy-land... i feel it coming... :) luv you dear- i am stamping my forehead with your new gift (think Napoleon Dynamite II) :) kiss Nehama for me...

Being that this blog is more on the art of living, art of being, and plain old creative/artistic/random spirit, and not too much on the theological, philosophical, deleological, teleological, ideological issues feel free to check out tweedlydee.blogspot.com, and pnimi.blogspot.com for your divine needs... tho' i must shout out here that art is divine too... as in mi Creator ta Creator :) In my humble opinion you can't get closer to G-d than by tapping into that awesomeness and becoming a Creator yourself... (brava to all my elusive musicians, mad poets/word artists and crazy photographers!!!!)

Yumsters- you can certainly choose what city I will be in July 12th (only you cherie) though it's probable we'll be in Amsterdam (if Rosario and I aren't too distracted). And Peretz is the absolute bomb- I will be kidnapping you when you get here :) you are forewarned dear.

and to the long haired Hawaii cowboy :) - hon, you need some serious companionship (and Nehama and Sar won't do :) . And of course the island sun kissed waves- as do i- desperately. Must be tough to return to Jersey from Waikiki- I'll think of you on the beaches of Portugal. :) (tho' i hear you are returning next year- good for you!!)

I went into the city today... (i have a poem floating around somewhere about that) to lose myself in the crowds of anonymity and enjoy the beauty of the day. I love taking trains. More than anything else, they capture the quintessential spirit of NYC. As I sat there, bookless, I-pod less, I, as I tend to do, observe those around me. The beautiful, thin black man with the jazz hat, the well-dressed Wall St. (who looked extremely self-conscious- like he wanted to rip off his tie and strangle his boss with it) man pretending to be engrossed in a book on Clinton while really checking out the woman wearing black thongs with embroidered wedges (that resemble Chinese patterened canoes) :) Here's what books people were reading (it's how my selection is often inspired): the man next me was reading the Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison (been there. done that.), then the Art of Alfred Hitchock (that sounds promising), a Spanish dictionary, and finally something with a half naked woman on the cover (I am thinking a nisht.) the best was the Ghandi-spectacled, hairy man reading Miss Manners. Oh, i love laughing to myself.

and Ricko- here's to intimacy! an excerpt from my golden seminary days (literally i am holding my journal- i had to resurrect it from Purple Haze Land) I am waiting until the time zones work and then i whisk this off as j'ne se pas une poete- comprendes-tu?

shabat shalom friends... let the peace of Shabbat permeate your being... i go to Greenwich Motzei Shabbat to prepare for our Hebrew School graduation on Sunday.... but i'll try to keep up with all current blog stuff...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beyond my mind I've always seen you
Grasping somewhere in the dark
Within you I live, I shine, I lie
I play my part
In an empty house I remain,
This hollow girl with empty arms
Yet my plea remains the same
In the solace of my soul
Within the deepest corner
Tucked away in an old rugged box hermetically sealed
All I ever wanted remains
Hovering somewhere between night and day
Reality and dream
A sea of emotion swallows me whole
Until I am in over my head
And there is no more words left to say
I suppose I should have known
I suppose I should have guessed
In a time when heartache lingers
And love never lasts
Here it comes and there it goes
But I believed
Foolish me
I thought we'd forever see tomorrow
And now tomorrow is gone
Bitterly mutating
Revolving into today
One day someone will come to you
And rock you tightly in her arms
Then shatter your glass house when you drop your guard
Then maybe you'll realize not even you have an unbreakable heart

YES!!! I THINK ITS LOVELY!! THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO POST IT HERE!!
SCRIBBLE ON-
Hin

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just thought id add to the anonymouses already out there.

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hindy girl, and you implying that males cant control themselves and crassness and the like. i visited those links you posted. those are boys. i havent seen ONE innapropriate word, not even an innapropriate reference!!!!!!!!!! just mentioning. anyway peretz is the absolute bomb but youll be kidnapping yumsters? HOW DOES THAT WORK OUT? and once again, i do not understand your poetry. at least post ONE sentence in english describing the subject matter:)

12:01 AM  
Blogger HindiK said...

Well Peretz if my friend and he's marrying Yummy (my very good friend) so yes... Peretz is the bomb of a guy and when Yummy comes to NY kidnap is code word for we will hang out some day/eve.

If this is some Kretchme employee playing tricks (again. Dylan. again) :) i expect free pizza for the rest of my lifetime (as soon as i learn to start loving pizza that is...)

Yes those sites are quite informative and lovely to read...still i suppose in proper context boys can be boys ;)

Uhhh... poem interpetation...it's kinda just waiting there for Ricko...uhm it's called FLANEUR or the art of streetwalking (began with 18th century poets) kind of like observing the world and the effects it has on your state of being as it whirls and blurs around you... interpetations of the swell of humanity...??

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

introduce a new topic hind. something edgy. i thrive on controversy. too bad texas friend who spews people's butts to india didnt answer me. i guess ill conserve my energy. thanks for the commentary. care to comment on the commentary:)? sort of kidding. good night.

1:39 AM  
Blogger HindiK said...

nooo dear :)
the poem is from an era of my life that I would often like to forget (not my highest or liberating state of existence i suppose)...
actually scratch that...it was the dark that has helped me get to where i am at this beautiful moment...

not that it ends or you ever 'get over it' eventually time offers objectivity...then it just gets meshed into the great kaleidescopic color that makes you who you are, our experiences that formulate and shape the spirit (so no worries about your current state):)

and dahlin' not a single one of your poems (that i've had the pleasure/honor to read) where technie in nature (ugh. imagine such a thing) :) and i just write random thoughts...nothing aimed at anyone particularly...
enjoy shabbat- i am craving some relaxation myself.
man... i am getting claustraphobic of everything- i got to get out of this town... :) shabbat shalom.

12:41 PM  
Blogger HindiK said...

Chana'le funny thing happened today when i went to buy flowers... someone stopped me and told me i look like Heidi (braids :). I am the Heidi of Parkslope sniffin' lilacs... :)
She then proceeded to call my mom, and when i came home i was greeted with a "Hi. Heidi"
dang. you missing it yet?

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home