Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My legs feel like lead.
When I got out of bed this morning to shut the alarm clock (yes alarm clock in the summer.) I pretty much collapsed and could not stand on my legs....
Well, here's how it happened...
Yesterday, someone claimed that it was impossible to walk from Parksville to the Liberty library and back. I did it. Just over ten miles. I was just in the mood. It wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't running the whole time with a load of books. Give me the right stash of music on an I-Pod, give me quiet country roads, give me workable sneakers and yes...i could run forever...
unfortunately i haven't worked out "the-wake-up-the-next-morning- part"...
guess every good thing got its glitches.
Still I haven't filled my lungs with so much air since horse back riding in Ireland. And it's good pain, fabulous pain, the kind after you've used your body to the max.
So friends that's what I'm up to... that and making chocolate chip/blueberry pancakes (a new gross combo my little cousins and I came up with)
It's a beautiful night, I'm going outside... to check on my tomato plants...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hindo.
so much for the ipod hater..... that part of your image has just been forsaken. just kidding. sorry to hear do some deep breathing and stretching, maybe your legs'll feel a little better.
regahds.
chanale

2:23 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home