Tuesday, June 21, 2005

In retrospect- the gut thing is a bit of a pun. i am having a day of utter indulgence- eating everything from ice cream, biscotti...its almost revolting.
Hey Eddie-How IS it going? Did Adam finally leave you for the Marines?! Truly, Acosta's class rocked, I swear the lady is going to be in a severe depression next semester without us- imagine Milton with the posse! ugh. (she also gave me an A ;) she must have appreciated our perpetual shtick-ness). I hope summer school isn't to bad - i am sure you are making do and are as cool as a groomed butterfly ;)...
Thank you everyone for the well wishes... truly, exhaustion can do funny things late a night. My backpack looks like it has a corpse in it... and I only fear i will come home in half. aye coramaba.

Anon- you are absolutely right. Spontaneity has to be spontaneous- willing for it right now... just going to go with the Flow... this is The Trip, outfit already reflects the...vivaciousness of the event.
I watched Bridget (again. again. again.) last night at 4am- just to get into character mode.will update in dublin.off i am.i insist on learning (cuz i abhor the taste) how to drink beer. i don't care if i have to pour a Guinness down my clothes....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could take her again, I would...I only need one more class to graduate, and it's not hers.

We were the light of her day, huh? Depression may not even be the word!

I lied. I got an A-. It's still an A to me...you and I were on opposite ends of the work spectrum...what a treat this semester has been to me.

As for YOU, please be safe in Ireland. Don't get too hammered. We both dread that beer taste. I can't stand the way alcohol tastes in general...or smells once it's passed through the system (shades of a bad frat party with no escape except out of one's bum...I was trapped in a gaseous room I tell you!)

HINHINHINHINHIN!!! You are a riot, that's for sure. Have fun...

I'm not sure Adam made it to the Marines yet. He may have to push it off until next year. I have to give him a ring, and I borrowed some books from him that I need to return.

Remember Hin, yoga is your outlet...even in Ireland. Just breatheeeeeee.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh come on you dont have to like beer for st. patricks sake!!!!!!!!! whats all this crap about aquired tastes anyway? where has individuality gone? why do you have to like beer because the entire irish nation is depressed?

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home