Monday, September 05, 2005

back from the stratosphere...

Well this is fun...
Dad just bought a record player and we are currently dusting off the 80s...(yes, that's right The 80s). My mom keeps wondering how I know the lyrics to Abba, Neil Diamond, Air Supply, Bonnie Tyler, The Sting, the theme from the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Stix, Cindi Lauper, Frankie Vallie etc. etc. she's convinced it's from my fetal days... (guess there's a theory to playing Mozart to fetuses and that I have a very scary ability to memorize songs). Still, so what if I know all the words to "I'm all out of love" and i'm not a German foreign exchange student? and if i actually like Abba over hmmm... Kelly Clarkson. Strike me down, ladies and gents...disown me...i'm going back to big hair and big shoulder pads...
i'm joining band with the gays...
let the 80s reign.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen to the shoulder pads
chanale

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home