Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Adar- pisces-fish month..

in the copy center today...the guy behind the counter informs me that he is a guitarist....c'est tres interessant....

yeah, i found g-d
and he was absolutely just like me
he opened my mouth, looked down my throat
told me i was thirsty
he said, i'd been, i'd been, i been
been in this water all my life
never took the time to breathe, breathe, breathe...

whatcha doin' in this darkness baby?
when you know that it will set you free
will you stay in the sea forever?
drowinin there for all eternity?
livin' down where the sun don't shine
come on out in the light
don't spend another day
livin in the sea...

i couldn't take it anymore
so i went back to the sea
cuz' that where the fishes go
when fishes get the sense to flee
breathe...breathe...

[got figure out that music link bit]

3 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

Hi there,
the other night someone began talking about namaste. i thought of you. he said, namaste means, the G-d in me respects/acknowledges the G-d in you. namaste, hinda.

9:01 PM  
Blogger HindiK said...

sivasyna- namastaei friend.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe i been reading ur blog lately, uve been making me feel inspired - or is it uninspired - that im not writing these days!! I think i even forgot how!! L-rd help me. all these intellectual and artistic people surrounding me, and me forgetting how to be one of them...

bless you babe. i love it. when am i seeing you???

lots of love,
rish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home