Friday, September 09, 2005

the many shades of yellah

reason my day was fairly good: got to blow up minerals and eat frozen cookies that my sister must have made.
my mood at this exact instant: intensely ugh.
my current opinion on the world: starbucks coffee sucks, it's too sunny out, and dermatologists are scam artists.
my political standing at the moment: vote Joseph for president and Ricky for vice (me i'll be the cheerleader or Condi's job if there's a differentiation on that.)
did you know old bees travel further for nectar than young bees? yeah. me neither. just another applicable piece of information i learned in lab today. at least i think i learned that...bit hazy with all that black fuel streaming thru my veins.
my advice to the living: if you come home early on fridays due to class scheduling, do not, under any circumstances inform family as you will be made to become the family friday chauffer (which today involved hour long waits at doctor's office- how can someone have a dermatological emergency??!! teenager attempted suicide due to acne?? please clarify). i cannot help but wonder how people with 5,6,7,8,9,10...infite insertion here ...manage...

ye g-d. tho' had a fab eve in Jersey (yes in Jersey) came home last night after 2...got up before 8 to go move the car (CH invaders again have swallowed my parking) to avoid getting 150 dollar ticket....which is roughly 184.50 euros, 600 shekel, 3,450 Czeck kruns, 1,050 Danish kruns...not worth it at any rate.... (oh lord. i AM becoming responsible).
the usual drone of reality....currently tempted to go flush my head down the toilet.
(there's a bowl for you too Nehama.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

some lyrics just for you. see you on thurs.

I'm just mad about Saffron
Saffron's mad about me
I'm just mad about Saffron
She's just mad about me

[Refrain:]
They call me mellow yellow
(Quite rightly)
They call me mellow yellow
(Quite rightly)
They call me mellow yellow

I'm just mad about Fourteen
Fourteen's mad about me
I'm just mad about Fourteen
She's just mad about me

[Refrain]

Born high forever to fly
Wind velocity nil
Wanna high forever to fly
If you want your cup our fill

[Refrain]

(So mellow, he's so yellow)

Electrical banana
Is gonna be a sudden craze
Electrical banana
Is bound to be the very next phase

They call it mellow yellow
(Quite rightly)
They call me mellow yellow
(Quite rightly)
They call me mellow yellow

Saffron - yeah
I'm just mad about her
I'm just mad about Saffron
She's just mad about me

[Refrain]

(Oh so yellow, oh so mellow)

9:23 PM  
Blogger HindiK said...

bless you, love.
countin' till thursday.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/08/AR2005090801667.html
a word from ole krauthammer. he's the man. i know subject katrina is getting a lil exhausting, but a brain massage once in a while is always a pleasantry. plus i am enjoying posting extraneous informazioni on thine blog.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home