Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Vamos Nenas!!!>..

november rains are certainly not coming despite my earnest wish to wear my rain jacket and insane waders....please please please let it rain....please...
absolutely nothing exciting happening in my life other than (and i will enumerate to emphasize)
1. starbux booo booo booo opened up on the block of campus giving me ample opportunity to demonstrate my hypocritical tendencies of buying the caffeine while simultaneously booing the company.
2. i found some random weird sierra mist free soda in the back of the basement fridge
3. so i don't see much of my pals (cuz lordy lord everyone is obsessed with work, marriage, or combination of both at the moment)
not to worry i have some new friends coming out of the woodwork and growing from my windowsill.
4. i spend more time reviewing phonetic changes than polishing my nails
5. and most importantly the campus library has this little lounge on the second floor (or the LaGuardia Reading Rooom) with real comfy couches to snooze on, right conveinently near etymology tomes.
...................................................................... static.......................................statis........................................
so what am i ordering in starbux tomorrow.... provided i will need a caffeine IV by 2 pm probably the iced coffee light on ice (they fill the whole thing wiht ice otherwise) and because it's cheap

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tip: order ice(d) Americano (iced espresso for those that are ignorant) that way you can add all the ice you want (or need rather, in order to make the coffee cold) and keep the caffeine doss intact. and have good cold coffee (the reason for the ice in the first place)
and if you want you can add more water later (ask for a grande in a vente size cup) if it's the liquid your looking for.

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh...starbucks blogs?

lol on the friends growing on your windowsill! on a somewhat related note, i think the rainstorm killed my flowers.

call.

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hind, I'm coming in tomorrow, will be in NY till SUn, when I leave to Minn... Call me - 718 755 0536

9:06 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

YO- hindarella-----
Me be blogging again. We'll see for how long this time... Call?
Lea.

www.sparkplugminuet.blogspot.com

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So as im going through you post Hind, I cant help but notice that you mention I or MY 29 or 30 some odd times, you're infatuated with your self, get a grip woman you're better then that.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch.
painful.
if i had a life maybe i would.
thanks for the identity check.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home