Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I have been trying to figure out why the sun is always brightest on the coldest day of the year [although i am sure Dude has some fact readily available]. Still thinkin about something Prof. said today about living in the Breathless Culture, always running after their lives. Sometimes you don't even realize that your a mile behind your own brain... and you have no idea where you're racing too, as the great Lynyrd Skynyrd said "take your time, don't live too fast". That, by the way, was somewhat the idea behind the previous post. Sorry to disappoint there was no hormonal connotation to it, just some of my plagiarized thoughts on how to enjoy the state of transience sans la guilt... thank the lord of hosts I got to enjoy the beautiful day today, and believe it or not the sun [and Bikram] has helped clear me up quite a bit [no drugs needed Eddie]. in fact, to complete my healing process i just finished making the yummiest cookie dough batter [i'm debating if i should even bother baking it, raw eggs and all- see, who says Bikram and cookies have to be paradoxical] if anybody is in the mood of a midnight snack [mikee.... ;)] come on by... just follow the smell... Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try looking at the stars on the coldest night of the year: the hotter the air, the more atmospheric disturbance, the more refracted the light gets.
So roll down your windows, and enjoy the stabbing sunlight. It's a guiltless, tanless pleasure.

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOE just gave me a brilliant idea.

cookie n' milk party at my house
after school
or just go to Rashi's tonight at 9

antonia you're coming.
you're going to be my date.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A shidduch for you?"
"Nah."
"Maybe her?"
"Yeah, sure."

Show a little enthusiasm.

And,
I'm sick of cars. I want a horse.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wheres my cookie

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say, your cookies tonight were better than the ones in the pictures. wayyyyyy better. i would love the recipe.

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pinch. pinch. i think i am still up.
run down of consciousness:
Mir- bringing Santa cookies tomorrow in am commute [i am so grossed out by cookies right now- you get every last one]
Mik- recipe is brain dumb easy, just slightly screw it up and voila!
Nehama- still can't feel my toes, and my brain is somewhere between Foer and Austen [hahah :) ] will continue chat...

parents were majorly delayed [but thank gd home safe.]
counting my blessings on the wishing star tonite:
gd bless ricky,
runaway motor horses,
fresh green milk,
sappy Israeli critics,
ridiculous, normal, and half baked friends,
misplaced Hawiian DUDE Jersey boyz-
delicious and half baked cookies,
the perfect shiur that does not learn,
gd bless neurotic women
chilled, unchilled, semi chilled, drama queen individuals,
gd bless Feta cheese,
Gary and Natasha-
and
myself,
as i am just starting to edit my paper for tomorrow.

listening to Eagles: cuz it's gonna be a long one.

buena sera/beuna matina

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home