Friday, June 10, 2005

Hello everybody. A whirlwind of events in the past two days: concluded my English classes, piano lessons and other blah blah scheduled stuff. I've gotten a few (very eloquently formed) complaints in regard to the little philosophical posting going on (from one particular Neanderthal AOL user in NY)... hmmm...

Today was slightly insane, Yuda and I went to the Transit Museum (he lasted 14:03 sec) and I kidnapped the most delicious little boy on the face of the earth ... being that I am a non-Feminist, that my friends, undomesticated as I am, is the most delicious thing on earth- that little chocolate-eyed boy that claims my entire heart... After coming home and eating sushi from Yoss (sushi friend is vital) as picnic with Smirkie on the kitchen floor, proceeded to be conned into driving Moo to the mall to return shoes. Got stuck in the most splendid gush of rain and now resemble a wet, haggard, little meow. and look forward to collapsing into bed with some overdue library book (I am thinking 'finding time again' Marcel Proust)...or maybe some dog eared copy of a Patricia Cornwell mystery. Pops bought me summer gift- little slipper sox with hen and chickens on it. Firstly, because of my namesake children's book "Hindy the Hen" (it's traumatic). Secondly, cuz Pops is buying me a flock of chicks to raise in August, but I think it's mostly for the final reason- he's sick of telling me to go put on shoes and sox when i run around the house...

As per new unphilosophical topic- how about these:
a. keep my toe nails their current Fawn color
b. a series how to get successfully engaged in two weeks
c. debate the fact that Starbucks coffee stinks
d. present the first chapter of my book
e. present Princess Fergie's Sem expose called "Fat with a Back Pack"
f. therapeutisize myself over the fact that Rose has a gorgeous Mercedes-Benz and I don't (that would be for you mature folks out there)...

:) shabbat shalom

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

am far from your side of town, but shabbat shalom nonetheless.
you came up with a pretty comprehensive list without my assistance:)
see you soon...
sar

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hin (the hen?), your blog rocks!

9:40 PM  
Blogger HindiK said...

Ricko, dear-
I love this poem by Swift it might help you with the fashion show bit [trust me it's worse in NY- just avoid the furniture existence and be beautiful.]

Here's an excerpt:
about a man that enters a woman's dressing room:

...."Here, pettycoats in frowzy heaps;
nor be the handkerchiefs forgot
All varnish'd o'er with Snuff and Snot.
The stockings, why shou'd I expose,
Strain'd with the marks of stinking toes;
Or greasy coifs and pinners reeking,
Which Celia slept at least a week in?
A pair of tweezers next he found
To pluck her brows in arches round,
Or hairs that sink the forehead low,
On her Chin like bristles grow...
....Why now so impiously blashpemes
Her ointments, daubs, and paints and creams,
Her washes, slops, and every clout,
With which he makes so foul a Rout;
He soon would learn to think like me,
And bless his ravisht Sight to see
Such order from confusion sprung,
Such gaudy Tulips rais'd from Dung.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home