Sunday, October 23, 2005

alright people.... i must confess my creative abilities are limited to paper and ink. At my uncle's big rain blow out pawtee last night (singin' in the rain and all that), some of my imaginatively inclined cousins (thank heavens they reside out of state) and myself made a ventriloquist performance involving only painted yellow partee cups (it's a series about BOB, his path to orthodoxy, his marriage, and his death). Itchee took some great shots, emailed it to me all cut, cropped and cute (so simple yet so difficult), and yet, einstein here, still cannot figure out what in g-d's name she is doing. i'm sorry hunk unc.
for some unknown reason i managed to get roman holiday off and going. goes with my thought at the moment anyway- driving is meditative. i'm convinced. when all else fails roll down the windows, turn up the heat and blast the music you are too embarrassed to tell anyone you listen too. i am officially raising money for my Antique White Vespa....this will exempt you from all further birthday gifts.. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home