Friday, November 11, 2005

1:13:05 AM

i found the nicest street in Brooklyn today:
E24 St. and Glenwood, check it out... stumbled upon it accidentaly when i was leaving PS 351 Performing Arts [the place looks like a misplaced Irish castle].

go there with a cupcake and mike & ikes-

(AM GODDESS, yes, YOU, Weeds Junkie on the phone: i can't help the fact that i hate Mike & Ikes [yes, even Jolly Joys and Hot Tamales]. !!!)

yes, the street really does exist... jiff. spiff. whiff. miff. riff. spiff. niff. kiff. liff. qiff. piff.

there are kids walking on campus today
and for some reason they are sporting rifles.

my lesbian friend just invited me to her wedding.
even tho' she'll have to settle for a handfast.

but, you know what.
i am not talking controversy right now. it's late. someone's paying me to do some hw for them, and in order to collect i need to do it [in addition to my never ending pile]
i am no longer taking phone calls calling me out to dawn duels
nor am i accepting im's or emails of cyber hatred.

tonight's philosophical, metaphysical, theological post:
i want a pair black boots from Zara. if you are going into the city: size 7.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

exasperation is coming clear off my computer screen...but guess what???? Your going to see me this Shabbat if you haven't forgot that I invited myself for lunch. Dearest dear get some rest.
p.s. If I can I will get you the boots you want. What are friends for? If not for shopping...

2:35 AM  
Blogger Lea said...

Roxanne, you are too funny. Shabbat shalom to the two of youuus.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leeeessseeeerrr-
njoy de shabbatoner.
rose is kidnapping me later [i have a 20 minute running head start] we are headin over to rashi's later [provided i am awake or rose pulls me out of bed].
have fun-
who wrote that beware of g-d book?

today Anna [the woman who clean here on Fridays] and i both realized that we both love Czlaw Milwacz, the Polish poet. she's going to read me in the original polish....
see, you never know what can happen.
shabbat shalom.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

Shalom Auslander.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home