Wednesday, June 15, 2005

listening to Abba with cold coffee and chicken sox

How could you start writing a post when "I look at all the lonely people" from the Beetles comes up on the radio- une signo de Dio? I want to visit Elenore Rigby's grave.... throw some rice on it...

my coffee has clumpy pieces of cinnamon floating in it, like little Boston Beans in my coffee...now i just grossed myself out... life suddenly becomes so wonderfully manageable with deliciously brewed coffee and chicken sox.
Chag was nice. As nice as excessive family time, panty house wearing in 90 degrees, and rich cheese cake could be. Tho' i must confess after Bikram, heat is a state of mind, your lungs can handle it if you psych yourself up with the proper breathing.
Today, I am going out to lunch with my Mama and Moo (out to lunch has to be an awkward statement), then I have my final piano lessons- I have to bribe Moo to go into the copy place for me to laminate my certificates (we'll see how much that will cost me)
well now, Sheryl Crow is a viable alternative... after that- I am thinking of having my portrait painted in Botanical Gardens- that sounds promising next to the Japanese garden.
I am having five parallel conversations: i am becoming a communication person!
I am wondering if I still think i will need that class in college (the one called Small Talk for Dummies and How to talk to New People)???
Thats it! I had enough! Would you all stop transfering your emotions.... stop taking the energies to different faces! take all that energy, all that frustration and:
1. plant a park
2. adopt a pet
3. build a ship
4. make a movie
5. help me figure out how to shoot Michael Jackson

Anyone want to visit the Rock n' Roll hall of fame? I am just thinking that would be fairly kewl to visit- as per suggesstion perhaps i should write: My Life: a bottle of Tide: sounds like a fabulous off-Broadway show...one that Rose and I would see either way.
right loves, must make myself lunch appropriate for Mom (which basically means chaning out of my red tye dyed skirt and blue T/ chicken sox/ and messy mop).
my butt is going square from all this sitting at the computer
i am going to put my treadmill in front of the screen...or at least my yoga mat....a meditationsal techie center- that's got to be the first.
embrace the Vertigo...
(shawna we're always kewl- i figured you're as bad as me with the ordinateurs...great convo- we established 1. we are both prudes 2. we both believe 3. we should get married and raise flocks of chickens- love you dear- we'll catch you again...)
now i am listening to Meatloaf- and I don't give a damn how retarded that is... yahoo! to blowing like the metal on the edge of the knife (what in G-d's name does that mean exactly...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hin, 'tis I! Sorry I've been so quiet - I can make excuses bout bein busy, etc, but in all honesty, I wouldn't wish this heart-ache on anyone. I guess it's a slight consolation that it would only be harder if I'd waited, and that I did the right thing, but still...
Anyway. My kids are 'grajimacating' today - so I gotta run - just thought I'd say hi, I got your text - call me after 8? You coming to visit in the next 3 days? I haven't seen u in like, forever! And I'm not sure when I'll be back in the land of the free...
Have yourself a great day, my dear... Ciao

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home